3.4 Road map and Refactorings (was: [Squeakfoundation]Order of business ...)

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:21:14 +0300

Ned said:
> Should probably do this as part of the same project as integrating
> Michael's/Stephen's sockets/flow code. URL stuff needs considerable
> work (haven't seen Michael's stuff yet, though).
I've started to look at the mail client (looks good - has POP
authentication thrown in, too), but not at the URL stuff. I'm not very
familiar with the existing URL stuff, so I don't have an opinion about
it (amazing isn't it? ;-).

> Simple quality tests would be helpful for removals:
Ok, got those.. but -

> * No dangling refs to removed classes
Snippet?

I'm collecting these into a swiki page.