[Squeakfoundation]re: Basic tenets of what goes in the image

Daniel Vainsencher squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:24:22 +0300

What you say is true, but very reasonable people may wildly disagree on
what that statement means, and I'm trying to eliminate precisely that
effect... :-)

Daniel
PS -
Taking the simplifying direction a step further, my day-job team has an
expression that seems relevant - "Make Good" ;-)