[Squeakfoundation]Guides swiki pages and more

Tim Rowledge squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:02:43 -0800

goran.hultgren@bluefish.se is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> That does of course not mean that the person having that role is the
> *only* one doing work in that area - but that person at least *knows*
> what is going on.
That is really the only important thing about these roles - which as a
corollary means we need to educate people (with baseball bats if
necceesary) to make sure that they let the guide(s) know when thet start
to play in an area.

tim
--
Tim Rowledge, tim@sumeru.stanford.edu, http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim
This is very curious ... as if someone was eating the wrong sort of