[Squeakfoundation] Harvesting infrastrucure

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 11:04:12 CEST 2003

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:

> 2) the CVS at sourceforge only allows ssh for developers, and pserver
>    is blocked by many firewalls. I'd like to set up a cron-job
>    to checkout the sources each night, and then build a .zip from
>    it.
Ideally we would find a way to make use of the compilefarm at SF to
build a full set of sources every now and then. VMMaker is fully
scriptable and I think we can succesfully pass scripts to the image
these days so it ought to be feasible.

tim
Design simplicity: It was developed on a shoe-string budget.