[Squeakfoundation]Just let me know if I lose my time and yours

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 12 02:45:37 CEST 2003

Hi Stef.

I think so far KCP has given us changes that are definitely for the
better. Where I thought that some changes are wrong, I said it (things
that should be class extensions, but implemented on Kernel classes).
Andreas' warning to find good concepts for classes before moving them
sounds like a good idea to me. I think there are a lot of places we
could take ideas from (other big projects have preferences/utilities
too, or maybe deal with some of the same functionalities). Where you are
not sure you have a clear concept, it might be better to delay working
on it until later.

But so far, so good. I think people do understand the importance of what
you're doing, and that's why you're getting comments and suggestions.

Daniel