[Squeakfoundation]Just let me know if I lose my time and yours

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jun 11 23:30:01 CEST 2003

Hi guides and others

I can tell you that the last email of Andreas makes me think a lot.

I'm a respectable researcher, I have a lot of cool ideas and write a
lot of smart
papers, I have lot of fun programming in Smalltalk, organizing ESUG, I
have kids,
and a nice social life.

But I do not need KCP, really I do not need it. I do it because I feel
it important.
Now if you think that I'm over cleaning, over refactoring, if you think
that I'm
creating too much classes and that Squeak should stay the way it is,
please let
me now immediately because I ***really*** have something else to do for
my evenings.
I have enough to do. Really!

You may think that I'm over exaggerating, in such a case consider that
this over
exaggeration is the clear sign that I have something else to do.

Stef