[Squeakfoundation]re: TrueType font support and 3.6

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Jun 23 22:08:41 CEST 2003

  Hello,

  Ok, Finally, I made a draft version of TrueTypeTextStyle ver. 6
beta.

  It is not supposed to be a "release" yet.  So if you're interested
in it, take a look at it and give me more comments, or more better,
send me changesets.

  I tested it with 3.6a-5278 image, and it seems to work ok.

  Some of the refactor I was planning is not in there.  But I guess
I'm not going to change stuff too much after all.

  The major improves are:

  * The pointSize <> pixelSize confusion is ... fixed.
  * Ned's fixes that make it compatible with NativeFontPlugin is
    incorporated.  His suggestion to avoid text style name
    conflict is also (I think properly) implemented.

-- Yoshiki