[Squeakfoundation]Collecting tests?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Mar 1 01:59:32 CET 2003

Why generate a class? this could make things hard to find. Just make a
tool that adds a new method to "MiscTestCase". Maybe we won't accept
this mess into the image <g>, but it makes adding a test trivial, and if
it's good, it certainly can be maintained by someone on SM, and it's
very easy to factor it out into it's own class in time.

Daniel