[Squeakfoundation]3.6 release timing (was Re: Shrinking alpha image)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Mar 21 20:27:48 CET 2003

[Cross posting moves threads, cycle >~4 mo]
Sure.

[Sm 1.1 in Squeak 3.6, me or someone as release content prognosticator]
If someone does want the job, they're welcome to it. As for me - Goran,
I haven't had as much time/inclination to help with SM as I thought I
might, but let me know if you need testing/someone to play XP customer,
or any other specific kind of help. I wouldn't say that 1.1 will or even
should be in 3.6, but I'd be damn happy to help it get there! :-)

[3.6 harvesting to start soon]
Sure. I'll be looking at the recent posts of removal scripts and
reviewing them, so we can start putting some shrinking into the image.

Daniel