[Squeakfoundation]Debian-legal on squeak

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Mar 28 09:51:12 CET 2003

Tim Rowledge <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu> wrote:
> "Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Which was written in Argentia, fortunately. Now if we put the primary
> > download site into the Netherlands we should be pretty safe in this respect
> > ;-) Good thing that SqueakMap is in Sweden, heh, heh ;-)
> ... and you think that US law doesn't reach there? Maybe not yet,
> but....

Hey! Don't be rude. (Insert small smiley here meaning that I am only 50%
joking)

regards, Göran

PS. Btw, I wonder for how long the US is going to hold a Swedish citizen
imprisoned on Cuba without even telling him what he is charged for. And
AFAIK Sweden is the only country that has issued a protest to this.
Frankly, I am pretty damn sick of US right now.

PPS. Not my intention to start a political flamewar here, but I just
can't help it. Some things are just more  important than others.