[Squeakfoundation]Incorporating removals & KCP stuff

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Wed May 7 11:13:28 CEST 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 01:42:09AM -0400, Doug Way wrote:

> Looking more carefully, it looks like the "Benchmarks" package includes
> the MacroBenchmarks package that I thought was missing.  So that one's
> probably okay.

Yes, took the liberty to make a singe benchmarks package... no need
for having this split up into 3 packages with 1 class each.
(And for the future, these benchmarks could share one framework
for timing/reporting, and not implement 3 different similar ones)

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de