A little eToy challenge...

Naala Brewer naala_brewer at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:21:49 PST 2001

Hi Leo,

I love a challange!

Try this (I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but I
tried it on a Squeak plugin image and it satisfies your criteria below):

"Bird look like holder's value at cursor
Holder's cursor increase by 1
Bird move towards sun
Bird's scaleFactor decrease by 1 / 200"

This code was done purely with the etoy tiles.

With my best,
Naala