Active Essays on Computer Music

Mark Guzdial guzdial
Fri Apr 18 14:53:36 PDT 2003

>For example, it's important for an oscillator unit generator to
>accept negative amplitudes and frequencies, but they don't quite
>understand what you're supposed to do with them.  I'm not sure that
>I implemented that right.

faux pas there: I'm sure that Dodge & Jerse *understand* what one is
supposed to do with negative amplitudes and frequencies -- but they
don't explain it in a way that *I* can understand it.

Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu