Oops re the reminder for the Kay/Papert talks....

Marcus Denker marcus
Fri Apr 18 14:54:49 PDT 2003

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 08:04:16AM -0500, Mankovsky, Sheine wrote:

> What does MB mean, please?  I'm not familiar with your lexicon entirely.  I
> don't quite understand the point you are raising.  If the talk is archived
> on the web, it is available at one's leisure-pleasure, so to speak.

Sorry: MB should read "megabytes"...

Ok, I try to explain this different:

If there's anyone out there who has problems viewing such videos online
(because he/she pays for the internet connection by the minute or has a
dialup-connection that is too slow for real video), then we should discuss
if it is possible to make such things (like a Squeak-Demo done by Alan)
available on CD.

This wasn't meant as a request for any action on your side. It's
not even directly connected to the talk in toronto. Just an idea for
the future...

> Have a great day!  It's 8:06 a.m. in Toronto now:)

Thanks! It's allready 14:50 here. So I guess I'l watch the recorded talk
tomorrow.

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de