[Squeakland] Squeak 'non-starter' in U.K. schools?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at squeakland.org
Mon Jul 7 15:02:30 PDT 2003

Hi Christopher,

> http://squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://berty.dyndns.org/SeeSaw.001.pr

I was going to have a look at it but I got a 404 (page not found) error for
http://berty.dyndns.org/SeeSaw.001.pr - are you sure the above is the
correct URL?

Cheers,
  - Andreas

If folks want to link to it please could they mirror it too. My ISP has cut
the outgoing traffic rate to a tiny trickle, so please be patient.

How about a comment or documentation tile to go in the scripts?
Is this possible?

--
C. S.