Seeking compelling high school examples

Kim Rose Kim.Rose
Mon May 5 08:53:45 PDT 2003

Hi, again, Christopher -
Ah...I had misunderstood, or when I finally was able to load a
project, I got the one reporting the bug as opposed to the one you
were suggesting we use as a good example for High Schoolers!  Thanks
for pointing out the bug...I have asked some folks to look into it...
When you take the "TTGlyph" out of this project
>http://squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://berty.dyndns.org/CSpendulum.pr
could you let me know so I can try to take a look?
thanks!!
Kim