[Squeakland] New content on Squeakland.org

Kim Rose kim.rose at squeakland.org
Thu Aug 19 17:01:25 PDT 2004

Hi,  folks -

I encourge you to visit the http://www.squeakland.org website.  We've
just added a report on SqueakFest '04 held in Chicago on earlier this
month.  Thanks again to all who participated. For those of you unable
to join us,  we hope you'll find the news, links, and projects posted
to be of value.

Also, if you haven't noticed, the "Squeak News" page accessed from
the button on the homepage (as opposed to the "lead story link" on
the homepage) will take you to previously posted Squeak News stories
as well as a "Coming Events" section.  Do check this out as you may
find a Squeak-related event near you!

We're getting ready to add some cool new Etoy project guides in a
variety of formats for your use and sharing -- just in time for "back
to school".

As always, we'd love to add *your* "Squeak News" so if you have a
story to share please let us know.

Enjoy the last part of summer,
cheers,
Kim