[Squeakland] Where can I find a description of make siblings

Alan Kay alan.kay at squeakland.org
Mon Dec 27 08:25:37 PST 2004

Hi Folks --

Actually, this is all being thought through once again as we try to design
and build the "Omniuser Authoring System" of which the next version of the
kids' etoys system should be a subset.

I think that copy actions are too cavalier on the one hand, and classes are
too top down and rigid on the other. We need something in between these two
extremes. E.g. I would like to be able to "promote" an example player to
being a "source" for instances. I think this will call for several UI
changes, including ways to mark and find the "sources".

Ideas?

Cheers,

Alan