[Squeakland] Undefined Object : #world when saving morphs

Herb Schilling hschilling at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 29 15:51:09 PDT 2004

>On Wednesday 27 October 2004 7:01 am, Herb Schilling wrote:
>>  Hi,
>>
>>    I am running Squeak 3.6.2 on XP. ( Actually, this also happens on a Mac.
>>  )
>>
>>    I can do a "save morph to file" just fine when the morph doesn't
>>  have a script in it but when I do have a script in it, I get an error
>>  about #world being an undefined object. I get the same kind of thing
>>  when trying to share objects using Squeak's collaboration tools (
>>  Badge and Listener ).
>>
>>    I really need to share some objects that I create on one machine
>>  with someone on another machine! How can I do this? Thanks.
>
>The easiest way is probably to save the project to your local disk (it will
>have a .pr extension) and then send the .pr file to them.
>
>They can then load that.

Hi Ned,

  Thanks for taking the time to reply!

   But how do they transfer a morph from one project to another?  They
can send me their project containing the morph that I want but how do
I get that morph into my project?
--
Herb Schilling
NASA Glenn Research Center
hschilling at nasa.gov

Simplex sigillum veri ( simplicity is the seal of truth ) - Latin saying