[Squeakland] forums status?

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Fri Apr 29 17:47:11 PDT 2005

Hi Kim,
Personally, I  would just like to have a searchable archive for this
list.  I'd gotten in the habit of using the forums for that (or maybe
it wasn't searchable).  But a quick google reveals this archive:
http://squeakland.org/pipermail/squeakland/
(although it doesn't seem to have a search engine; maybe google is the
universal search engine)
So, no, I won't lose sleep over not having the forums.

--Randy