[Squeakland] Publish to specific directory of other drive (Windows)

Dave Briccetti daveb at davebsoft.com
Wed Jun 15 10:51:46 PDT 2005

Hi all. I'm getting ready for six weeks of teaching Squeak to grades 5-9
kids in a summer program. This year I think we'll use the full Squeak
3.8 6665. I'm having trouble saving a project into a specific directory
on drives other than C:. On the C drive I can navigate through the file
system, but for the other drives I just see the drive letter and can't
expand to navigate through.

The kids all have folders on a mapped network drive. I want them to be
able to save their projects there.

Thanks in advance.