[Squeakland] Kedama question

Jerry Bell jdbell22 at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 27 18:05:47 PST 2005

Hi,

I've been playing with Kedama a little and it is really great!  I have
a few questions:

In the Kedama GasTank example it looks like the ceiling was created by
running the oneStep script.  In the Diffusion example, was the wall
created in the same way?

I saw how to drop a sketch to fill the Kedama world with turtles.  It
looks like all of the turtles are instances of a single exemplar
turtle.  Is it possible to get an exemplar turtle for each color in the
sketch?   This would make it easy to set up specific starting
conditions(ie boxes, lines, etc) and let you assign different behavior
to instances of each color turtle.  You could drop a sketch in Kedama,
get exemplar turtles for each color in the sketch, and tell all of the
instance turtles of the sketch background color to die off.   Or is
there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Jerry  Bell