[Squeakland] EToys Experience Report

Mark Kesling mkesling1 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 17:27:47 PST 2005

Erik,

Thanks. As we all develop new projects lets make sure we share them.
Also, I am going to be creating some new science projects in the coming
months and I will share with all of you the ideas and we can build on
each and extend/improve them. I look forward to working together with
you in the coming months.

Mark