[Squeakland] Security settings?

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Sun Nov 20 14:47:29 PST 2005

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, Michael Rueger wrote:

> This posting describes a solution to the problem you are seeing:
>
> http://squeakland.org/pipermail/squeakland/2004-October/002230.html

Are there any hints how to do this with the Linux-version? Quite some time ago
I posted this question on the German squeak-ev-list, but haven't got yet any
answer. My workaround for the moment is a modified npsqueakrun-skript which
forces links to the MySqueak-directory, but I'm not really happy with this
solution.

Markus