[Squeakland] haloing text, Mac vs. Windows

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Nov 30 06:50:38 PST 2005

Maybe it's been pointed out before on this list, but it seems odd that a
Text object is different than a sketch in that holding my cursor over text
will not reveal its halos.  Further, I've noticed for some time that on my
Windows machine, I cannot display text halos via the right mouse button
either; I'm required to use Alt-click.  However, I just recently discovered
that I *can* use right mouse to halo text on my Mac.  Is this a known
discrepancy?

--Randy
P.S. thanks for the recent fixes in the update stream!