[Squeakland] Deleting multiple copies of an object?

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 12 07:56:17 PDT 2005

Oh man, if only I'd known this over the weekend when I was showing my
daughter how to use a script to create siblings of an autumn-colored
sassafras tree leaf we'd drawn and she hit the 'clock' when I wasn't
watching and generated about 1200 leaves before I stopped it! :-)  Thanks
once again for continuing to teach us the subtleties of Squeak, Scott!

--Randy

  _____