[Squeakland] Looking for good souls

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Mon Apr 24 23:41:39 PDT 2006

Hi Kelly,

I am going to a "day of c.s." in my old uni this Friday, and will
have a little Squeak booth there.
There will be an inauguration speech of a prof about OO in Bavarian
high-school classrooms.

Is your Honours project available somewhere? It might be interesting
for others on this list and also for squeak.de as well to translate
it and put it on our site.

At which university are you?

Cheers,

Markus