[Squeakland] Little Problem

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 1 00:43:19 PST 2006

Two other suggestions, fwiw - perhaps useful for future "debugging":

- on the menu halo of the button, the last item is 'open underlying
scriptor'
- on the top row of a script, there is an empty square icon which lets you
toggle between tiles and text display of your script (in text mode, you'll
have a scrollbar for longer scripts).  In the past, I've had situations
where a tile might show that it's operating on one sketch when, in fact,
it's operating on a different named sketch (what Scott was alluding to).
Then when I would toggle back to tile display, the tile(s) would be
"corrected" to reflect what was in the text.

--Randy