[Squeakland] Little Problem

Kelly kellydaun at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 1 02:50:17 PST 2006

Yes I do have a triangle script also but it also misbehaves in the same way.
Draws a triangle when I manually start the script but with the button firing
the script it only draws a line!!

I do however have previous scripts that could be, as someone suggested
interfering somehow.
I will investigate further, perhaps after sleeping on it I will see what I
have been doing wrong.

In the meantime I have attached my project.

I would (and probably still will) start over with a fresh project. But since
this is part of my honours project for Uni it gives me something interesting
to write about. Besides I am just curious to see why??

In the meantime I have attached my project. Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Kelly