[Squeakland] Frog Newbie, "hopping" for an answer...

Benjamin benjamin.mouze2 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 14 13:58:57 PST 2006

Hello, i am an elementary school teacher from France and i d like to use
Squeak in my class (9years old) to teach part of the science and math
curriculum. I've been thrilled by the possibilities offered by  Squeak
to build e toys...and i am still in the process of discovering  that
tool myself.! But i have some basic problems you maybe could help me to
solve.
I downloaded a french translated version of the software and then the
full version (in english). The two versions are running on my XP based
PC. Here are my (big!) problems: i do not seem to be able to save my
projects... and i cannot download any existing project from the web to
explore from the Squeak menu (i always get an error message)!! Can
anyone help?