[Squeakland] Doing a presentation of Squeak with Squeak as a presentation tool

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire2006 at laposte.net
Mon Feb 26 03:01:07 PST 2007

For an event about ICT and education, I was asked to present Squeak
usage in education (http://www.28mars.org). It seems interesting to use
Squeak to present itself.
The thread navigator seems to be the appropriate tool to do so.
I am wondering two things:
- How is it possible to create a template slide/project then duplicate
it to create additional slides? At worst the template can be save in a
project file then reload each time an additional slide is needed.
- More important, to illustrate with real contents, I need to add in
some of my slides third party squeak-projects (ie project created by
kids and teachers). Is it possible to merge two different projects? I
would like the third party project to be part of the slide, and not just
  a small windows I can jump into.

Thanks.

Hilaire