[Squeakland] squeak bump #4 ... how to load project files (revisited)

Timothy Falconer timothy at immuexa.com
Thu Oct 11 11:11:31 PDT 2007

I'm probably missing something obvious, but I cannot figure out how
to drag and drop project files to open them up, as others have
suggested.

When I drag and drop project files on the public Squeakland VM, it
opens the image that's contained within that VM (the old squeakland
one, not the olpc one).  This really doesn't work.

It doesn't let me drag and drop directly onto the new etoys image, or
a shortcut of it.  (That's like dropping a document onto a document)

Is there any way to load a project in the new etoys image other than
teaching people about cmd-shift-w?

This is on a Macintosh, using the installation procedure outlined in
my movie at:

http://waveplace.com/movies

Thanks,
Tim