[Squeakland] OLPC pen trails for turtle graphics

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Oct 20 21:55:54 PDT 2007

Hi, Simon,

Set the "batch pen trails" option to false to get the behavior you're
expecting.  This option can be found in the "pen trails" menu of any
playfield, and also in the "world's" pen-trails menu.

Note that batch-pen-trails is turned off by default starting with
etoys2.2 update level 1695.

Cheers,

   -- Scott