[Squeakland] How to jump from a project to another not yet loaded?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 13 14:16:25 PST 2008

Hi Al,

I am not sure I understand exactly what you are looking for (maybe you are
looking for "programatic" solution). In terms of navigating and
opening/loading projects, there are two tools.

Click on "Widgets" on the bottom and drag out the "Object Catalog". In there,
one item is named "navigation". click on it, you will find 2 items:
	- Project History
	- Thread navigator

Drag out one of them.

Project History allows you to load any project - click on the top bar and play
with it.

ThreadNavigator is powerful but I find it confusing at first.

Hope this helps some,

Milan