[Squeakland] How to jump from a project to another not yet loaded?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 16 17:18:20 PST 2008

Sounds like you need to load projects, previously saved as "save project on
file" from the filesystem, is that correct?

If so, one facility that can be used is either Squeak's File Finder or "Find a
Project". In Squeak's Navigator on the bottom, look for the "Find" button,
click on in and hold the nouse down for 3-4 seconds. A menu with selection
will come up, click "find a project". This will open a browser.

Another more user interfacish solution would be to write a program that will
read all ".pr" files and their images from "current directory", and display
them, in World ... this is probably closer to what yo are thinking about, is
that right?

Milan