[Squeakland] Cannot see the tiles in a script

Young-Jin Lee youngjin.michael at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:16:04 PST 2008

Dear List,

For some reason, I cannot see the tiles in a script that I created.
Normally, if I pull out a script tile from the Scripts category in the
viewer, I get to see the tiles inside the script . But, I have a script that
does not show the tiles when I pull it from the viewer because it remains as
a single tile showing only the name of the script, not the contents of the
script. Since I cannot see the contents of the script, I cannot modify it.

Can any one explain why I got this problem and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Young-Jin