[squeakland] Playfield Questions

p.a.dreyfuss at excite.com p.a.dreyfuss at excite.com
Tue Dec 15 21:45:02 EST 2009

Hi,Steve,
painting on a playfield adds a sketch with the painting to the playfield,
You can easily verify that  by right clicking, first you get halo for the  playfield,a second click gets the halo for the sketch,
You can even pick the sketch with the black handle or move it in the playfield with the brown handle.