[squeakland] !! input needed ... priorities for next version

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Tue Nov 10 00:41:12 EST 2009

Here are my ten:

1.  SQ-128 Make input fields scrollable
2.  SQ-134 Persistent preferences
3.  SQ-139 Ambiguous translation strings
4.  SQ-311 make it easier to use etoys instead of powerpoint
5.  SQ-324 Include DrGeo
6.  SQ-331 Better keyboard support for games
7.  SQ-423 etoys suggestion box
8.  SQ-455 project doesn't paint, except where cursor is (miner lamp
bug)
9.  SQ-456 close project tab in firefox, bleeds through to previous tab
10. SQ-461 permalinks for showcase projects

   -- Scott