[squeakland] content from old website

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Mon Oct 12 10:52:21 EDT 2009

On Oct 9, 2009, at 5:44 PM, Nevit Dilmen wrote:
> --- 09/10/09 Cum tarihinde Rita Freudenberg <rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
> > şöyle yazıyor:
>
>> at our education meeting yesterday we  have been
>> looking at the old Squeakland website for some reason.
>>
>> http://squeakland.org/content/oldsite/

Hi all,

Nearly all of the content from the old site was migrated to the new
site last year.   Each bit of content that wasn't migrated was a
conscious decision by Viewpoints.

Please don't make this web address more public than it is within this
email.  Please do not link to this address.

Actually, it's too late, now that I think of it.   The link has
probably been trawled by Google already.

Okay, I've renamed the URL above by adding the number two to the end
(before the slash).

Please DO NOT post this URL anywhere, otherwise it will show up in
Google searches.

Thanks,
Tim