[squeakland] creative commons on the showcase

Timothy Falconer timothy at squeakland.org
Tue Sep 8 11:49:52 EDT 2009

>> No options is much simpler, and encourages contributions IMHO.
>

> This can be debated.  For example, Kathleen Harness has said that
> she cannot share projects under that license because of university
> concerns.

Put another way, since we are actively seeking educational content
developed by teachers, we're much more likely (than Scratch) to have
situations where the content was developed "on someone else's
dime" .... paid for by their employer, who will make the teachers go
through hell because they have lawyers under retainer :)

Tim