[squeakland] Teaching in digital society vs industrial society

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Sat Aug 14 10:08:01 EDT 2010

I have just watched a most interesting video a friend pointed out to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAnkExQabY

The ideas presented in the video seem to be correct and most interesting.

Even more, it seems to me the opportunity of having all those XOs already distributed,  we might have the perfect opportunity to apply these ideas.

Of course,  I am just a volunteer.

I would really like to listen to the opinion of teachers,  educators and other experts.

Mi impression is that,  as Mr. Toffler says,  the problem he describes in the U.S.,  is not an exclusive problem of this country.

We will see it in other countries as they go from industrial to digital societies.

Who is the speaker in this video_

¿Quién es el orador en este video?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvin_Toffler

Carlos Rabassa