[squeakland] Teaching in digital society vs industrial society

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 02:03:32 EDT 2010

This just looks unsane to me!

Seriously public education is a great achievement for the society and
human right.
About discipline, you all know we are teaching auto-discipline to the
kids not just discipline, especially with teenager.

Does this person try to promote homeschooling or the private education
sector?

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo, to discover geometry on Linux, Windows, MAC and XO
http://community.ofset.org/index.php/DrGeo