[squeakland] Learning Etoys

Carlos Rabassa carnen at mac.com
Sat Oct 16 20:33:48 EDT 2010

Translation of message posted in several Spanish-language forums

The spanish original follows the english text.

We received the suggestion many times of studying and modifying Etoys projects made by others as a means for us to learn to use Etoys.

Today we did just that.

Here is the explanation of what we did:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=13UMmW9B9r7571SeBkBf-qa_JoUOErJje_3Y9BXRuU0k

The project we used as a starting point:

vincularte
http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10330

The project we created by modifying the one above:

Busca las diferencias
http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10335

If you think this kind of information may help anyone,  we will be pleased to publish whatever we do while we try to learn.

Carlos Rabassa
Voluntario
Red de Apoyo al Plan Ceibal
Montevideo, Uruguay