[squeakland] How can I get an Event Theatre recording to play with a script?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Sep 10 04:16:40 EDT 2010

On Sep 9, 2010, at 8:20 PM, Steve Thomas wrote:

> I want to have an Event Theatre recording play when I turn to a new page in a book.
>
> I know I can change the "When this script should run?" from normal to opening, that will cause the script to fire when I open a new page, but how do I get the Event Theatre to start playing?

One *should* be able to use a "fire" tile from a playback-button's viewer (a "playback-button" being the button you get after hitting "Publish" once you're satisfied with an event recording.  The playback button, when pressed by the user, invokes a playback of the recording, and the halo menu of a playback button contains about a dozen options concerning playback.)

Thus, the following: