[squeakland] How can I do an Http Post in Etoys?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Fri Apr 8 16:14:13 EDT 2011

Bert,

I tried loading
SqueakSSL-Core-ar.17.mcz<http://www.squeaksource.com/@kEMoLigEfEoHjY0Y/2AblDg4X?18>
from
the SqueakSource site into Etoys, but got an exception. So given my limited
time and abilities, I think I will pursue a different path for now (and when
SqueakSSL  + WebClient is in Etoys I will switch to an all Squeak solution.

Thanks, also thanks for your font setting help it worked great.

Stephen