[squeakland] What does "Order is not important" mean when find strings in the book object?

Xin Wang dram.wang at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 04:46:37 EDT 2011

Hi all,

When use the "find" feature in the book object, it shows with this
help message: "words to search for. Order is not important. Beginnings
of words are OK." Does "Order is not important" means that it can
search for more than one word? But when I try to do that, it seems
that only first word is used.

Is this message incorrect or I'm missing something?

And, "Beginnings of words are OK." is not quite right, as I can use it
to find any part of a word (middle part or ends of words).

Thanks,
Xin Wang