[squeakland] Etoys on an interactive whiteboard?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Sun Feb 27 22:51:43 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 6:22 AM, David Corking <lists at dcorking.com> wrote:

> Steve Thomas wrote:
> >  So one project I designed with a multi-touch wii-mote in mind is Chaos
> Game v 2 http://www.squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=10444
> I didn't not imagine the scripts for the random
> simulation would be so brief.

Credit for the scripts go to Kazuhiro Abe who posted Sierepinski
Gasket here<http://squeakland.jp/seaside/SBSuperSwiki/bc057ef8-aacb-40a8-a990-14951d8c12e3?_s=oOBTigsCHXdGvMCB&_k=MEXSyPiI>

> Even though multiplayer won't work,

More accurately multi-touch will not work on a SmartBoard.  Multi-player
should still be fine, other than when two or more kids touch the board at
the same time. Then I imagine that when they don't get a response they will
simply touch again.

Stephen