[squeakland] [etoys-dev] sixteen items for Squeakland 2012 - item 7: Single step debugger

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Tue Jan 31 19:04:01 EST 2012

Okay, so I realize this is not a simple request, but ...
Can we have a Step Backward in addition to Step forward?

Like in the Online Python
Tutor<http://people.csail.mit.edu/pgbovine/python/> (which
is really cool in helping make the invisible visible and giving kids an
idea of what is going on inside the computer).

Stephen