[squeakland] Portuguese translation of magic tank

Timothy Falconer teefal at waveplace.org
Thu Mar 1 05:14:12 EST 2012

Thank you Luis!   And thanks for the other nice comments by people.

I've updated the Portuguese.  Let me know if it's better now.

http://squeakland.org/showcase/project.jsp?id=11786

Also, I was wondering, is it okay to simply copy the Portuguese to both the "Portuguese" and "Portuguese Brazil"?

Having both is cumbersome from a translators point of view, just wondering if the two are often different.

Take care,
Tim