[squeakland] Can a Morph / (etoys player) follow a connector path ?

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:46:39 EDT 2012

Thank you for all your work.

Etoys are quite amazing in the amount of possibilities.
One hard part is to match Etoys abilities to the project at hand.
I often have to remake a project several times to get it right.
Etoys have a steep learning curve and not always forgiving.
But we are working on it :-)

And as you say, Etoys are hard to outgrow.

Karl